EGGLESS ALMOND TEA CAKE RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE EGGLESS VANILLA CAKE
Eggless Almond Tea Cake recipe is foolproof and the most simplest but flavorful tea cake which can be made with ingredients left at home. Nothing fancy just basic available ingredients no eggs, no butter business. Loved this eggless almond tea cake recipe from priya’s feast.
All purpose flour or Maida gives a fluffier cake while wheat gives a bit denser cake but they both retain there softness and moistness. It’s always better to use powdered sugar when it comes to cake recipes, they get mixed up so well with the flour.
EGGLESS ALMOND CAKE RECIPE
Author: Kalpana Sareesh
Recipe type: Eggless Bakes
Serves: 1 loaf
- Maida / Wheat flour - ¾ cup
- Powdered sugar powdered - 6 tbsp
- Fresh curd / yogurt - ½ cup
- Vegetable Oil - ¼ cup
- Almond slices - 25 gms
- Baking powder -1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - ¼ tsp
- Vanilla essence - ¼ tsp
- In a bowl mix the flour,baking powder,baking soda and mix them well.
- In another bowl add sugar, curd, vanilla essence, oil mix this well until sugar dissolves.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture slowly and mix well.
- The batter will be of perfect consistency with these measurements.
- If the batter looks too dry add a teaspoon of milk and mix well.
- Add half the sliced almonds to the batter and mix it.
- Grease a cake tin or baking foil and pour the batter and spread it evenly and sprinkle with leftover almonds on top.
- Bake it in a preheated oven (for 10 mins) at 180*C for 20 minutes.
- Insert a tooth pick if it comes out clean or else bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and slice them and serve.