TANDOORI GOBI RECIPE IN MICROWAVE / OVEN
Tandoori Gobi recipe in oven makes an excellent guilt free snack. Marinated florets grilled in oven or OTG (Oven toaster griller) gives good charred flavors.
Using the same way paneer, brocoli, soya chunks can be made. The perfect dip would be creamy mayonnaise for children and green chutney for elders. Tandoori gobi can also be made into wrap, roti/ tortilla can be spread with our favorite spread / green chutney, tandoori gobi florets assembled then fresh salad can be added and wrapped up.
- Cauliflower - 1 medium sized
- Hung Curd - ½ cup
- Ginger and garlic paste - ½ tsp
- Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala - ½ tsp
- Food color - pinch (optional)
- Salt - as reqd
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Chaat masala - ¼ tsp fors prinkling
- lemon wedges
- green chutney / sauce
- Cut cauliflower into florets, allow to sit in how water for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl add curd, ginger n garlic paste, red chilli powder,food color, garam masala, salt and mix well.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator for an hour or two.
- Arrange the florets in a microwave safe dish and cook for 10 minutes.
- Brush with oil and put it again for another 10 minutes or until they turn crispy.
- Remove it serve on a tray, sprinkle chaat masala and serve with desired sauce or chutney.
- For OTG version place marinated florets on a foiled tray brush with oil and grill for 10 to 12 minutes at 180 degree C in an pre heated oven.
- If not crispy grill for another 10 mins.
The temperature varies from oven to oven so it may tend to get charred much.