EGGLESS RASPBERRY MUFFINS, EASY HOMEMADE MUFFINS RECIPE
Eggless Raspberry muffins were baked on occasion of my sister in laws wedding anniversary. Made these delicious raspberry muffins from canned one. My sister during her visit to India loaded my refrigerator with varieties of canned fruits and it was my time to do justice to it. Made muffins, a jar of smoothie and the canned liquid also turned in to refreshing iced tea for evening.
These sweet and bit sour eggless raspberry muffins turned out to be a hit in the family. In baking eggless alternatives have hiked up. But i stick to old school yogurt + oil replacement which has always turned out to be a hit with my family and friends. In this eggless raspberry muffins recipe plain sugar can be replaced to brown sugar / powdered jaggery and plain flour with oats + wheat flour or just wheat flour. Replacements of ingredients are completely left to our choice or as per our need.
- Plain Flour - 1 and ½ cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Yogurt / curd - ½ cup
- Butter - 2 tbsp (melted)
- Powdered sugar - ¾ cup
- Vegetable Oil - 3 tbsp
- Canned Raspberry pulp - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F / 200 C.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt and baking powder. In another bowl mix sugar, oil, yogurt, butter, vanilla essence and whisk well.
- Pour the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well at the end add raspberries and fold gently.
- Fill the muffin trays / cup cake liners ingredients with the mixture and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cool them completely and serve!
If the batter is too thick a tablespoon of milk can be added.