Paneer 65 Restaurant Style Recipe, Easy paneer 65 starter at home
Paneer 65 restaurant style recipe at home can be made guilt free and in a jiffy. Paneer 65 is a super hit vegetarian starter recipe ordered in Restaurants. There are ample variations in which this paneer 65 dish can be made. To keep it less guilt free made a pan fried version which consumes lesser oil but still retains the crunch. Crunchy outer texture with soft inside makes a perfect paneer 65 recipe. This dish makes a great starter for parties or meet.
Restaurants also serve variations like mushroom 65, tofu 65, soya 65, gobi 65 on vegetarian versions. Few of them serve this paneer 65 restaurant style recipe in a Indo chinese version. A quick toss in sauces and then plated up.
Made this paneer 65 in grill pan which gave those lines on the paneer. Served this guilt free paneer 65 with kachumber (fresh garden salad) green chutney and broccoli feta cheese salad. This made a complete paleo meal by self.
- 250 grams - Paneer, cubed
- 1 tsp - Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp - Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp - Pepper powder
- ¼ tsp - Garam masala
- Food colour (optional)
- 2 tbsp - Corn flour
- 1 tbsp - Maida
- Salt as required
- 3 tbsp - Oil
- Water as required
- In a bowl add ginger garlic paste, red chili,pepper powder, garam masala, food color if you are adding, corn flour, maida, salt and mix well.
- Add paneer cubes and sprinkle just enough water so that paneer cubes are coated well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan / tawa arrange the cubes and fry until crispy, turn it to another side and fry till golden color.
- Remove and drain on kitchen towel.
- Serve with hot sauce / mayonnaise/ dip as a starter/ snack.