HARIYALI PANEER TIKKA ROLL AT HOME
Hariyali Paneer Tikka Roll is a welcome change to the regular paneer kathi rolls. These rolls are wrapped in homemade whole wheat parathas and stuffed with hariyali paneer tikka. This tikka is marinated in green paste which has amazing and aromatic flavors in it.
These rolls makes a complete meal and it is a great lunch box / travel lunch box option. I watch 3 course meal by Masterchef Pankaj Bhadouria in Living Foodz. Got inspired from her recipe and found it in her page and made these tikke.
Instead eating these tikke separately decided to roll to up for our dinner. Made whole wheat parathas and a salad (made from grated radish, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, onions with a simple lime dressing) and made this a complete meal.
- Ingredients for marination :
- 3 tbsp - Mint Leaves
- Half bunch - Coriander leaves
- 2 nos - Green chilies
- 1 tsp - Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp - Hung curd
- 1 tsp - Chaat masala
- 1 tsp - Garam masala
- 1 tsp - Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Ingredients for tikka:
- 250 grams Paneer / cottage cheese
- 1 no - Onion, cubed
- 1 no - Tomato, cubed (seeds removed)
- Half - Capsicum, cubed
- Skewers (pre soaked in water) as required or grill which comes with OTG
- Ingredients for roll:
- Whole wheat parathas
- Salad / Onion slices
- Tomato sauce
- Green chutney
- How to prepare the tikka:
- Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies with the lemon juice to a paste.
- In a bowl, add the paste, curd, ginger garlic paste, chaat masala, garam masala, salt mix well.
- Add cubed paneer, capsicum, onion, tomato mix well and marinate for an hour or more in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- Now thread the marinated cubes into skewers, place it on the grill rack and grill it for 20 to 30 minutes or until the color changes to light brown.
- Assembling the roll:
- Make whole wheat parathas, drizzle tomato sauce at one end of the roll, place the tikkas, add the salad, green chutney, roll it and serve warm.